The Cisco SPA512G VoIP phone features dual gigabit ports with PoE support. Connect one Ethernet port to a PoE-enabled switch, then connect the second Ethernet port to a compatible PC. This phone is interoperable with SIP and SPCP protocols, with support for a wide range of call features and functions.
Expand the Cisco SPA512G with attendant consoles, or connect a compatible Plantronics headset with EHS. This Cisco SPA500 series phone also includes a backlit LCD and web-based management for easily accessing and administrating the phone.
Cisco SPA512G VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 1
- Speakerphone: yes
- Conferencing: local 3-way
- Network Connections: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP, SPCP
- Display: backlit LCD, monochrome, 128x64
- Audio: wideband
- Aux Interfaces: 2.5mm headset jack
- EHS Support: for select Plantronics headsets
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
Cisco SPA521G IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Cisco SPA512G console
- Handset with cord
- Stand for phone
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide