Polycom SoundStation2 Analog Conference Phone - 2200-16000-001
The Polycom SoundStation2 conference phone features Acoustic Clarity technology, providing conference calls with crystal-clear audio quality. The three built-in microphones are designed to pickup audio from all around the meeting room, with a 360-degree pickup radius, while Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) stops background sounds from disrupting calls.
The user interface on the Polycom SoundStation2 conference phone includes a display with softkeys, keypad and dedicated call buttons. Support for a Caller ID and a contact list offers more flexible calling and scheduling. The display promotes better collaboration and overall device management. An Applications Port provides a connection to smartphones, computers and other devices.
Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: analog PBX/PSTN
- Network Interface: 2-wire RJ11
- Addt'l Ports: RCA audio jack, Applications Port
- Display: backlit LCD, 132x65
- Speaker: full duplex
- Output Response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz
- Volume: up to 94 dBA
- Microphones: 3x cardioid
- Input Response: 300 Hz to 3.5 kHz
- Pickup Range: up to 10 ft, 360° radius
- Noise Reduction: yes
- Expandable: not supported
Polycom SoundStation 2 Conference Phone Package Contents:
Note: model is non-expandable.
- Polycom SoundStation2 console w/ display
- Console cable - 21 ft
- Telco cable - 7 ft
- User guide CD
- Quick installation guide
- Registration card